Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Star Ocean. . . Apparently This is The Third one :p

Lol, so as I said before, I got Nel back, and I switched to the second disc. Everything is going haywire, people died, and a few questions were left unanswered. By now, I needed to know. Who is Fayt? Why did his father become such a douche? Did they really do all this on purpose? and, most importantly, why did he do it? These questions baffled me, so of course, as Fayt, I left to consult with someone in the military. Cuz that makes so much sense. Haha. To be honest, I've already played waaaaay past this point before, even so far as to the last boss fight, but I wanted to start over and relive the entire experience. I already know the answers to my questions, but it is quite fun to pretend im as oblivious as a nacho cheese pigment within my couch. Which totally doesnt have nacho cheese on it, I swear. Besides,I dont even like nachos all that much. In hindsight, shouldnt it be "Nachoes" instead of "nachos"? Whatever.
As I am acting to be surprised, I go off to talk with the military commodore with the giant earring in an awkward place on his ear. He's black too. And likes to repeat everything I say. And not believe me. Huh. And I used to think he was cool... well at least he's valiant. lols. While I was on his ship, everybody was so excited to see me, said I was the future and whatnot. I had to leave to go to Moonbase after our lil chat with the commodore, involving him talking a lot and me just listening. It was just the small details, nothing too extreme. Oh, Dr. Leingod had some frodoing research, we already searched Moonbase, how could kids find some hidden research when we couldn't find jack. He still let us go, which was pretty cool of him when you think about it.
When I got to Moonbase, I couldn't help but remember what would happen. And I cringed. Because an annoying girl would show up that was in the beginning of the game and I dislike her voice. Her voice is like tiny needles diving into the back of my soul, screaming "BUT I WANT TO COME WITH YOU" and frodo frodo frodo. God, it isn't even funny anymore. At first I could laugh it off, saying things such as "Oh that Square enix, you just couldn't help yourself. Just HAD to have an annoying girl character huh?" Yknow, the Yuffie joke. Which is kinda ironic, cuz I liked Yuffie...
I'm straying from the subject again XD
After all the events of Moonbase, I finally figured out why frodo Leingod did what he did to his son, Maria, and even Sophia. However, I still dont approve of him. He clearly has bad parenting skills. I believe a social worker would have taken Fayt away had he realized what he did. Btw, does ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE That Fayt and Maria both have blue hair? Am I the only one thinking what I'm thinking here?!
Forget it. Clearly, people in this game just don't have that much sensibility. and I BARELY MAKE SENSE HALF THE TIME ANYWAY!!!!
Seriously though, back to the story!
When I got back from moonbase, all of a sudden people stared at me funny and just basically said "We're all gonna die" cuz APPARENTLY, in the short time I was gone, the Executioners just sorta took over and started annihilating world after world, starting with the Vendeeni. haha. I disliked the Vendeeni anyway, simply because they thought they could hide from the Executioners. But, the point is, nobody believed I was a secret weapon, and well, I was determined to prove them wrong. So I told Commodore Earring to take me to Styx, where more mysteries could be solved.
and... well... some shiz went down, ok?
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment